[thelist] What Cart is This?

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Thu Mar 23 10:42:15 CST 2006

I have a potential client who is running a shopping cart, but is not
getting orders.  Their attempts to contact their current provider have
been unsuccessful for three weeks!  Now, they want me to move everything
to my site.  I could set them up on the cart I use, Miva Merchant, but
it might make sense to just use the one they already have if it is one
of the "free" ones.  The site is does anyone recognize this type of URL?

http://www.mysite.com/cart/description.php?II=1

Thanks!

Norman

--
---

Norman W. Bunn
norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
803.405.1008
www.CraftedSolutions.com
Crafted Solutions, Inc.
Web Design & Development
Web Site Hosting & Custom Solutions
"Get the results the Internet promises;
 get the 'Net Result' from Crafted Solutions!"