[thelist] problem handling the menu + select box bug in IE

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Fri Mar 24 13:45:59 CST 2006

		   It renders iframes (View Source) for use when the menus open.  Same thing EasyListBox does (and everyone else too, unless they're going to the trouble of using the IE-only popup object like Menu4 does).

   Interesting that due to wrapping of that link, I got a page full of Japanese characters in what looked vaguely like a "file not found" message.

Peter

				From: "James Conley" Conleyj at kubota-kma.com

Scott Mitchell's skmMenu worked around it somehow but I don't see any
special code to handle it and yet it appears to work:

http://dotnet.skcc.com/QuickStartSamples/MenuControls/skmMenuExamples/ex
ample6.aspx

James c.