[thelist] [OFF-TOPIC] I'm going solo in 15 days

VOLKAN ÖZÇELİK volkan.ozcelik at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 01:14:52 CST 2006

Really!

I'm excited and a bit scared cuz I'm leaving my full-time job and dropping
my senior developer position, my "Java Enterprise Architect" title etc :)

Anyway, I'm in a "it's now or never" situation and need some motivation.

Those who are interested in what I do, my hourly rates etc may contact me in
person.

For those Turkish evolters out there here is my going solo blog in Turkish
http://www.volkanozcelik.com/donkisot/

(by the way: donkisot is a Turkish approximation for Don Quixote -- the well
known book of Miguel Cervantes)
p.s.
Tip to come soon since I have to leave in 5 minutes. sorry.

Cheers,
--
Volkan Ozcelik
+>Yep! I'm blogging! : http://www.volkanozcelik.com/volkanozcelik/blog/