[thelist] [OFF-TOPIC] I'm going solo in 15 days

VOLKAN ÖZÇELİK volkan.ozcelik at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 14:52:41 CST 2006

> Nice reading your news,

Thank you,

Be carefull in what concerns economy balance.

> In any case, if you're 27 years old, you "have the license" of making
> mistakes, of taking the "wrong" deicssions.

That's why I was looking for the exact right moment to dive into the ocean,
so that should I make a mistake, I will find a good chance to re-initiate my
journey with minimal damage on the board (caveat: I do not say stop; I say
re-initiate :) )

As it should be a off-topic, I would ask for the general "permissions" to be
> all the list informed about how do you manage the succes way.

I will be sharing my ups and downs in this journey in my blog.
My blog will be in Turkish unfortunately (because, mostly I will be
networking with Turkish businesspeople and at least a good majority of them
will skim through my blog and any other thing related to me for that matter.
I want them to see how serious and devoted I am in my decision and I can
best express my passion in my mother language)

However, if I happen to coincide something really exciting, I'd be glad to
share them with the list under this thread.
-- if that's okay for the rest of the list as well.

And the tip as I promised:

<tip author="Volkan Ozcelik" type="productivity">
do you know todoque syntax?

http://www.todoque.com/

there is nothing to learn.
</tip>