[thelist] Automatic Refresh [SOLVED]

Rob Smith rob.smith at lexjet.com
Mon Mar 27 10:10:38 CST 2006

The Scheduled task is something I'm in the middle of and seems to be
working...really had to think outside the box on this one.

1. I set the home page for this computers internet explorer to the web
report in question.
2. I asked the task scheduler to run Internet Explorer every Monday
morning at 5AM
3. The web report clears the temporary tables on initiation.
4. As the report runs, it inserts the data I need into the tables.
5. In SRS, I have set up a basic formatted table report to read this
data from the temporary table.
6. Set step 5 to run at 5:10AM every Monday morning.
7. Set up a subscription to this report and email the results to the
boss man.

Thanks for helping me see the light!!! I'm elated.

Rob Smith
LexJet
rob.smith at lexjet.com
http://www.lexjet.com