[thelist] Just a quick WTF: How to cut off a number after a certainamount of decimals

Canfield, Joel JCanfield at PacAdvantage.org
Tue Mar 28 10:11:59 CST 2006

> Which shows me that the Math object and using "to the power of" is not
> that common :-)

perhaps it shows that math is still a mystery to most folks ;)

your solution makes me think it's not a mystery to you - I wonder how
much time is spent on this kind of thing because so many people still
can't spell or do anything beyond simple math.

not the folks on this list, of course :)

thanks for sharing