[thelist] client to post video

Christy Collins ccollins at loudjoy.com
Thu Mar 30 05:59:15 CST 2006

I have a potential client who wants to frequently (every day or two)
take video of puppies and post them to his site.  He is a PC person.
I need some advice on setting him up to actually shoot and edit the
clips.  I have a CMS that he will be able to upload the clip through
but I know next to nothing about digital video creation.  I'm having
a lot of trouble finding good info via search.  The process needs to
be as quick and simple as possible.  He wants to create separate
video for each of up to 20 different puppies.

I'd appreciate links to articles or advice.  Thanks.

-Christy