[thelist] hidden span breaks form value?

Canfield, Joel JCanfield at PacAdvantage.org
Mon Apr 3 10:44:31 CDT 2006

> >     <input type="radio" name="IssueType" id="Project"
> value="Project"
> > class="rdospace" onclick="toggleVis('impactdiv',this);" />
> Project</p>
>
> Well, in this one you are passing the object. All the other
> times you're
> calling toggleVis you're passing the ID. I don't remember
> your original
> issue, but could that be causing it?

This is the instance that's working. Another instance, followed by a
hidden span, is failing. I'll investigate the difference between
handling the object vs. passing a string, but I still suspect it's where
they're different that it's breaking.

joel