[thelist] Image rotator for ASP server

Anonymous junkmail at lostcreektech.com
Mon Apr 3 18:41:05 CDT 2006

1. I did in fact do a search before posting to the list. Several of the
"solutions" did not work. Thus, I asked on the list to see if anyone could
recommend a particular solution that worked well for them. Product, snippet
of code, solution, service, whatever. It was just a general term.

2. So we should all spend our time reinventing the wheel rather than making
use of the list? Why bother having the list then?

3. I posted to the list, I replied to the list. If there was actually
something in the response that was incriminating or proprietary, it would
have been removed. There wasn't, so I didn't.

4. I didn't need a tutorial. I was simply looking for recommendations.