[thelist] Session cache limite and header information

Ian Anderson ian at zstudio.co.uk
Mon Apr 10 05:42:10 CDT 2006

Santilal Parbhu wrote:

> The discrepancy is because I removed some comments prior to posting. Sorry.
> There is no HTML in the script.  There might be carriage returns, but how
> can you check for them.  My editor does not show them up.  There are
> carriage returns at the end of each php line of code.

Check that the opening <? is the first thing in the file.

Then put your cursor just after the ?> and on the same line as it, and
press the right arrow key - does the cursor move? If so, you have
whitespace to get rid of

HTH

Cheers

Ian

zStudio - Web development and accessibility
http://zStudio.co.uk

Snippetz.net - Online code library
File, manage and re-use your code snippets & links
http://snippetz.net