[thelist] Domain Transfer Legalities...Need opinions

Scott W. my.mailing.lists at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 13:09:22 CDT 2006

After conversing with the competitor, they're citing a mechanics lien
as the reason why they can take back the domain.  Which, seems like a
legal move so far.  Does anyone know how those work in New York?  I
keep finding case studies involving houses & construction rather than
anything that I can apply directly to this scenario with a website...

Thank you so far for the help.

Scott