[thelist] Passing params to PHP served paged in iFrame...

Lee kowalkowski lee.kowalkowski at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 12 02:39:07 CDT 2006

On 11/04/06, Richard Dyce <dickiedyce at uk.com> wrote:

> The alert is working (so the parameter is being passed), but the
> reload isn't. What am I doing wrong?
>
> function reloadCalendar(yearMonth) {
>   alert(yearMonth);
>   document.getElementById('calendarFrame').location.replace(URL);
> }

I don't think location is a direct child of an IFRAME element.  For IE
(>=5.5) and Firefox, you should be able to get to the location object
via the contentWindow object:
getElementById('calendarFrame').contentWindow.location, but not for
Opera.

Did you try getElementById('calendarFrame').src = URL?  That would be
my first attempt.

-- LK