[thelist] blog archive list not displaying

Steven Streight steven.streight at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 12:03:17 CDT 2006

I posted this message before, but I never saw it appear on the WDVL list. So
I'm trying again.

My Blogger/Blogspot "Vaspers the Grate" blog is not displaying my archives,
the categories of month and year (April 2006, March 2006, February 2006, to
May 2004) in the sidebar.

I have patched together bits of template code from various templates. I have
tweaked the code in the template so much, it's now a blur. It must be some
CSS element prior to the Archive code that is causing the problem.

Please advise, if you can. Thanks.

--
Steven Streight aka Vaspers the Grate
Web Usability. Blogs. IT Audit/Control. Social Media.

vaspersthegrate.blogspot.com

techrepublic.com.com/5247-6257-0.html

blog-revolution-search-engine-swicki.eurekster.com

SKYPE: vaspersthegrate