[thelist] What would you like to see in a resource site?

Faye Tarzwell ftarzwell at fayec.com
Wed Apr 19 08:21:45 CDT 2006

		I know...I had the same thought myself...
I really don't understand why but I am new in this industry (banking) so everything seems to be secretive and FYEO here....
It will probably get to a point where the team will be asked for feedback but I want to get a headstart by asking other developers and programmers what they would like to see in the site...
Thanks for your sympathy though :)

FayeC

Why would you build a site like this without
consulting the very people who are going to use it? At this early
planning stage of the project (arguably the most important), they are
your most valuable source of guidance and direction.