[thelist] Where did my content go? - hcp

Felix Miata mrmazda at ij.net
Wed Apr 19 08:47:17 CDT 2006

On 06/04/19 08:19 (GMT-0400) Adrian Fischer apparently typed:

> Any help would be appreciated.
> http://hilliercarterproperties.com.au/services.shtml

Since I'm not on IE I can't help with your IE peek-a-boo problem, but
here's what I see (Please note the disclaimer at the bottom of the setup
page.):
http://mrmazda.no-ip.com/tmp/sc-adrifi.html SS setup w/ related links
http://mrmazda.no-ip.com/SS/adrifi1.jpg 265k hires screenshot

IE's text resizer widget can't resize text sized with CSS in px or pt,
so high resolution IE users with typical senior eyesight are likely
unable to use that page unless they have exceptional eyesight or very
large displays. Since the investing population contains a large
proportion of those over 40 (ie - poorer than average eyesight), it's
really worth taking this into account in your design. Have a look at
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/pubs/staffpubs/od/ocpl/agingchecklist.html for a
good checklist to see how your site would work for this group of investors.

Other good accessibility resources include
http://www.usability.uk.com/about_pressgen04.htm and many of the links
I've collected on http://mrmazda.no-ip.com/auth/wauth2.html
--
"Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but
rather expose them."			Ephesians 5:11 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://mrmazda.no-ip.com/auth/auth