[thelist] FAQ Questions

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Wed Apr 19 12:23:38 CDT 2006

I really like your solution so far.  The only change I might add is some
way of categorizing the FAQs so I don't have to read the entire list,
especially as you add entries.

An alternative for "the suit"  is to let the user decide by putting both
types on the site and a link on the accordion page to "classic faq
format" or something similar.

Norman

---

Norman W. Bunn
norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
803.405.1008
www.CraftedSolutions.com
Crafted Solutions, Inc.
Web Design & Development
Web Site Hosting & Custom Solutions
"Get the results the Internet promises;
 get the 'Net Result' from Crafted Solutions!"