[thelist] FAQ Questions

kasimir-k evolt at kasimir-k.fi
Wed Apr 19 12:37:11 CDT 2006

Jay Blanchard scribeva in 19/04/2006 16:43:
> http://www.pocket.com/foo/faq.php
> (pockettest, pockettest)
>
> Now I have a 'suit' wanting to change this to the more standard up and
> down the page thing. Thus far I have refused and sent him the e-mail
> with the FAQ rant in it. Can anyone give me more ammo on this?

What reasons does the Suit give for his requests?

Other than that, I have a couple suggestions to improve the (IMO already
very nice) faq:

Entering the page I found it confusing that the first item was
pre-opened - it could be closed like others, or the first item could be
"click on the titles below" or something.

Without javascript the page is not quite as nice as it could be. How
about having on the page first a list of questions and then a list of
questions together with the answers - on page load use javascript to
hide the first list.

.k