[thelist] perms error importing MySQL into MSSQL

Canfield, Joel JCanfield at PacAdvantage.org
Wed Apr 19 14:18:13 CDT 2006

i have an odbc connection created and tested (i can access it via
vbscript and the odbc test is successful) but when trying to import
using enterprise manager (running on my machine, the mssql dbs are on
another; mysql on a third which is linux) i get this error:

    [MySQL][ODBC 3.51 Driver]Access denied for user 'username'@'%' to
database 'dbname' (it references the real username and password, of
course)

    Context: Error during initialization of the provider.

Any obvious, off-the-top-of-your-head things I should be checking? as i
mentioned, the odbc connection is good, and i'm using the same uname/pw
combo here

spinhead