[thelist] FAQ Questions

M. Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Wed Apr 19 17:50:02 CDT 2006

Message from Jay Blanchard (4/19/2006 11:43 AM)

>Last week I asked for a site check in which one poster did a fine job of
>explaining why FAQ's as most do them, are bad. I made some changes and
>came up with what I thought was an elegant solution, using scriptaculous
>and an accordion effect;
>
>http://www.pocket.com/foo/faq.php
>(pockettest, pockettest)

Am I missing something?

I don't see any accordion effect, just a list of questions, followed by the
answers. Only this time each answer is prefaced with the respective question.

Tried using Opera 8 and Firefox 1.5

regards.
-marc

--
Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/