[thelist] FAQ Questions

M. Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Thu Apr 20 08:58:46 CDT 2006

Message from Jay Blanchard (4/19/2006 08:38 PM)

>[snip]
>Am I missing something?
>
>[/snip]
>
>Thus far the suit has won, but a higher suit will trump that is why you
>are seeing what you are seeing. To see the other version
>http://www.pocket.com/foo/faqCOOL.php (pockettest, pockettest)

Ok.

I have to say I don't like it much.

Other than the issues already mentioned, why can't I see the answer to more
than one question at a time?

I also think the colour scheme complicates the page - the yellow background
on the question morphing to pink. Seems a bit overdone.

To me a more effective enhancement to a FAQ would have been to make it
searchable.

regards.
-marc

--
Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/