[thelist] programming info

Brooking, John John.Brooking at sappi.com
Fri Apr 21 12:09:49 CDT 2006

> It's like a drug - the high you get from the thing finally working is
> just awesome. Does anyone else do a little booty dance at this point?

You mean I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE??!!   ;-)

> Coding is lovely, especially as an antidote to stress.

I don't know if I'd state it so unequivocally. Sometimes it feels more
like an addiction. You keep coming back, looking for that remembered
high, and (hopefully) experiencing it just often enough to make all the
frustration worthwhile.  :-)

--

This message may contain information which is private, privileged or confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in the message. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender thereof and destroy / delete the message. Neither the sender nor Sappi Limited (including its subsidiaries and associated companies) shall incur any liability resulting directly or indirectly from accessing any of the attached files which may contain a virus or the like.