[thelist] photogalleries

ben morrison morrison.ben at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 03:16:28 CDT 2006

On 4/23/06, Birdie <bird at koolfish.com> wrote:
> I haven't had to put a photo gallery on a site for a few years now, but I
> have started to get enquires for new villas again and they all want photo
> galleries to show off their villas and gardens.
..

> It would be advantageous if the gallery was able to be updated by someone
> who is not html savvy.

I've recently used gallery2 as well and its been pretty easy to setup
and change - just choose the closest theme and customise it. Has a
good set of admin tools too.

http://gallery.menalto.com

There is also a very good flash gallery - although I havent installed
it myself so not sure how the admin side is.

http://www.slideshowpro.net/

ben