[thelist] PHP output capture

A Binesh a_binesh at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 25 19:22:57 CDT 2006

I have creatd a website where I call my ccxml app from a PHP file using
this:

header("Location:
http://session.voxeo.net/CCXML.start?tokenid=c99d638fd566fd49b3d1d3d44e3704e3b97335a468443b12b1252b519e5a6100d25d8350f6be1ccd0307d96f&CallersNo="
. $caller_phone . "&CallID=" . $insid . "&Time=" . $stime . "");

I then get the word "success" in the top left hand corner of my page. having
done this I want to return to the page that called this CCXML app. How would
I do this. I have the session ID before
calling the above URL.
  I do not have access to the page I am calling so I cannot incorporate any
code in there. Rather,I would need to capture the output from the CCXMl
page, then refresh the page I am calling it from.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Alex