[thelist] CSS - specific SPAN width problem

Stefan Schwarzer st.schwarzer at geois.de
Wed Apr 26 08:45:18 CDT 2006

Ok, thanks for the help and advice. It works now. There is only one
tiny issue, which remains: The 1px border which continues between box
and triangle. In principal the triangle should superpose by one pixel
this part of the border, so that the interior space is homogenous. I
tried to adjust the layering order by using the z-index, but it
didn't work. Does anyone has an idea?