[thelist] Examples of Good Content Websites

Justin Zachan justin at jazzmanagement.com.au
Wed Apr 26 16:39:58 CDT 2006

Hi there. I have a web project that will have a large amount of content in
different subject areas. My main two thinking points are regarding
navigation and a good search function/system.

I was wondering if people out there could send me any live examples of what
they deem to be well designed, highly usable, heavy content sites.

My client's aim is for a very well designed site, that allows web users to
easily find the content and know that the content is there... thanks in
advance.

Cheers

Justin