[thelist] search engine friendly menu "script"

VOLKAN ÖZÇELİK volkan.ozcelik at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 15:50:59 CDT 2006

> > So many really rubbish javascript dhtml stuff that would fill my page
> with code but that is not what i would like to see.

Chris has a YADM [1],
and I have a DropDownMenu [2] (still under revision).

Both of those menus format an unordered list into a dropdown menu.

There are also things like "suckerfish", "son of suckerfish" and  a lot of
their variants around.

Also UDM [3] is yet another accessible DHTML menu.

Hope you consider one of those "less rubbish" and more proper to your needs.

[1] http://www.onlinetools.org/tools/yadm/
[2] http://www.sarmal.com/sardalya/testcase/DropDownMenu_Test.html
[3] http://www.udm4.com/

HTH,