[thelist] how to refer to an event that occurs on the 2nd Tue of the month (for example)

Doug R doug.rehg at gmail.com
Mon May 1 15:30:02 CDT 2006

I like how Yahoo Calendar does it - a combination of radio buttons and
dropdowns:
Radio: This event does not repeat
Radio: Repeat {every;every other;every third;every forth}
{day;week;month;year;etc}
Radio: Repeat on the  {first;second;third;forth;last}
{Mon;tues;wed;thurs;fri;sat;sun} of the month every  {month;other month;3
months; 4 months; 6 months; year}