[thelist] ASP.NET / C# Contractor Position

Lotek lotek at softhome.net
Wed May 3 11:50:07 CDT 2006

Our company is looking for an experienced software developer to work tightly
with the lead architect to develop an enterprise ASP.NET application. We are
a small group of developers so candidates will need to be well versed in all
stages of the development process. Our project is in progress and we will
need a programmer to hit the ground running.

Required Technical Skills:
1. Demonstrable expertise building ASP.NET 1.1/C# web applications.
2. Object relational mapping.
3. Microsoft SQL 2000
4. Ability to hand code everything. (We use visual studio but none of the
wysiwyg stuff.)
5. XHTML / CSS - Must be familiar with writing semantically correct html and
css layouts.
6. Javascript / Ajax
7. Subversion

Bonuses For:
1. Experience with LLBLGen
2. Experience with ComponentArt
3. Experience with active reports, unit testing etc.
4. Urls, Images, Portfolios that reflect past work.
5. Experience in designing relational databases.
6. Knowledge of workflow, document / knowledge management, work process
automation and experience in building corporate intranet based applications.

Additional Skills:
1. Produce clean, well documented code.
2. Ability to work independently and maintain a high level of organization.
3. Meet deadlines.
4. Communicate effectively and in a timely matter with lead programmer.
5. Ability to formulate and articulate relevant suggestions.
6. Excellent written and verbal communications skills.

This is a contract position. Telecommuting is required. You will be
responsible for meeting with the lead programmer at least once per week to
review progress and discuss issues. SF Bay area preferred.

Send your resume and contract rate (can be a range) and any other
documentation that shows your qualifications. (Send OFFLIST pls)

Thanks!
Matt