[thelist] IE stylesheet problems

Austin Harris austin at dotmail.co.uk
Thu May 4 05:57:38 CDT 2006

I would try a few things;

background: transparent url(/static/images/head.png) no-repeat top left;

(remove the ""s)

IIRC,  also not sure if the position is needed (as it is defaulted to top left anyway, I have never used the colour: transparent but I would try taking that out as well!

Also I would have put all of the header stuff in a seperate header div, will make it easier if you are using includes as the site grows.