[thelist] IE render tools like FF has

John Dowdell jdowdell at adobe.com
Thu May 4 13:58:47 CDT 2006

Dan McCullough wrote:
> I am looking to see if there are any web dev tools for IE, similar to
> FF plugins where you can see how CSS is behaving and maybe where some
> issues are?

I know something like this was released awhile ago, and have heard
positive recommendations from others, but have not evaluated it
myself... web search term "microsoft web developer toolbar" pulls it up.

jd

--
John Dowdell . Adobe Developer Support . San Francisco CA USA
Weblog: http://weblogs.macromedia.com/jd