[thelist] Shopping Cart

Paul Clerkin - HR Adworks pclerkin at hradworks.ca
Fri May 5 08:53:12 CDT 2006

I've used x-cart a few times.
Its pretty damned good
http://www.x-cart.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org
[mailto:thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org] On Behalf Of Justin Zachan
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2006 8:28 PM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: [thelist] Shopping Cart

Hi. I have a project that requires a shopping cart that will hook into a
payment portal with the local bank. I am talking to a couple of web
developers to work with me on this project (I am a designer).

The shopping requirements are faily simple... there will only be around 50
products, clients may buy multiple products and need to send the products to
different addresses etc...

I want to be able to fully customise the look and feel... so it fits my
design.

I have options of building a custom cart or finding something off the
shelf???

I know it is vague, but can anyone suggest the best path...

--A range of costs for impletmenting a (high quality) shopping cost
system??? (Based in Oz) --Any suggestions for off the shelf???

Thanks in advance...

Cheers

Justin

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/