[thelist] huge MySQL query in ASP without stored procedures

Canfield, Joel JCanfield at PacAdvantage.org
Mon May 8 13:47:44 CDT 2006

our call record db is on MySQL 4.1 so as far as I know we can't use
stored procedures. any tips on running a 400-line query in an ASP page?
It was originally a Crystal Reports query provided by the vendor.

I've started trying to concatenate the lines or break it up various
ways, but nothing elegant or happy is happening. I feel like there
should be a simple obvious answer, but google and thelist archives
haven't returned anything I think I can use.

thanks

spinhead