[thelist] newbie to includes

Birdie bird at koolfish.com
Mon May 8 20:15:14 CDT 2006

John wrote:
"Bring the page up in a browser and look at the source. Check to see what
part of the <a> tag is there.

(I doubt if the problem has anything to do with the file extension of
the included file. The include should be all or nothing. If it includes
the text properly, the link ought to be there too.)"

Big Thanks
You were right, when I viewed the text file in a browser, non of the a link
tag was there. This was weird because last week it worked fine. Uploading
the text file again would not solve the problem. I had to delete the file
and then upload the text file to another folder on the server where it
displayed fine and then move it back to its old location!

Any ideas why the text file only seemed to transfer the text and not the
href part of the code ?

Lisa