[thelist] Client Maintanence Software

j s jslist at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 11 14:20:35 CDT 2006

http://www.maapservices.org

  They've had the organization for several years.  So if they can't help you they will point you in the right direction.

"Canfield, Joel" <JCanfield at PacAdvantage.org> wrote:
  > I have a client that wants to do some simple maintenance on
> their web site. It's a non profit company that really has no
> money. Can you recomend so free/cheap software that won't
> mess with asp code and allow them to change text? Something
> user friendly, these ladies know alot about autism but not
> alot about web pages.

under the right circs, I've built fairly simple forms which were
responsible for maintaining the textual content of sites. if that's
really all they want to do, a simple form and a little training could
work.

OT: my daughter is very interested in autism - could you share a link to
their site?

spinhead
--

* * Please support the community that supports you. * *
http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/