[thelist] CSS: Help with Layout - SOLVED

Gina Anderson gina at sitediva.com
Fri May 12 11:48:11 CDT 2006

Thanks Rich! Well, it is less code, but it's not quite the same thing. If
you look closely, the logo is not centered in the div. It's because the
links are not equally weighted on each side of the logo. For the layout to
work as intended, the logo *must* be center..hence, all the code in the
other layout ;)

However, I learned a lot from looking at your source. I didn't know how to
do this kind of thing with links as a list, so what you did definitely
taught me something I can use for the future. Thank you!!

Have a great day and thanks again for your time :)

Gina