[thelist] official list of countries (that people live in)

M. Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Fri May 19 17:21:27 CDT 2006

Message from Sarah Adams (5/18/2006 05:19 PM)

>I'm looking for an "official" list of countries to use in a web app.

I kinda like the idea of leaving the address field free form and allowing
people to input their address in one text box.

That eliminates the country selection issue and other undesirable
"features" of many multi-field forms (eg, zipcodes are not a global
phenomenon, nor are States/Provinces).

Of course I am assuming that you're asking the question with an address
form in mind.

regards.
-marc

--
Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/