[thelist] Asp Split

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Tue May 23 12:17:36 CDT 2006

		   Ah... that's what I get for coming in late.  I'd still like to know why Split with a zero-length string was cutting off at the first space, though.

   Be sure to let us know what kind of bons you get this year!

Peter

				From: "Rob Smith" rob.smith at lexjet.com

> Where did you (Rob) read that Split with an empty string should work
> that way?

Probably got it confused with my PHP knowledge.

> Why not use the MID()?

I did. See my second post to this thread. It's working pretty well now.

As far as the effort to return ratio and how I came up with that. I
basically removed the workload of four people manually processing the
hundreds of orders faxed per day. The cost of goods sold just got a lot
smaller. ;-)

Rob Smith