[thelist] <h1> + images + search engines penalties

Kimberley Rivero kimberley.rivero at gmail.com
Wed May 24 12:46:16 CDT 2006

> Did he also back that up with proof and data or is the definition "you
> pay for it so it must be true"? :-)

Nope, she didn't offer proof.  But she did say that it had been proven
true in her experience (which appeared to be considerable).  I take
everything I read or hear about SEO with a grain of salt until I see
measurable results.  The class was very good, but it was more of a
"here are best practices" kind of thing than it was a "here's the
golden rule" kind of thing.

- Kim