[thelist] Brain phart

Beach Computers Groups at beachcomp.com
Fri May 26 16:48:38 CDT 2006

I want to include an ad file which is in ASP.
Best way I can think of calling it which is mostly compatible with any
language is JS.
That would at the least give me asp, cfm and htm.

Thanks for the help!

Dave

 -----------------------------------
|Beach Computers                    |
|Affordable Hosting Solutions       |
|http://www.beachcomp.com           |
 ===================================
|Cheap Domain Warehouse             |
|Get Your Own Dot!                  |
|http://www.cheapdomainwarehouse.com|
 ----------------------------------

------------------------------------
Disclaimer and confidentiality note:

The contents of this communication are intended/meant only for addressee(s)
and may contain information that is privileged or otherwise confidential.
disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
The contents of this e-mail shall not be forwarded to any third party. If
you have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please delete
it from your system without copying or forwarding it, and notify the sender
of the error by reply email, so that the sender's address records
can be corrected.
Views and opinions are solely those of the sender unless clearly indicated
as being that of Beach Computers or any of it's affiliated companies.
Beach Computers cannot assure that the integrity of this communication has
been maintained or that it is free of errors, virus, interception or
interference.