[thelist] Is there any good HTML eady word processor?

Olivier percebois-Garve percebois at gmail.com
Sun May 28 09:23:38 CDT 2006

IMHO it cannot be done without sacrificing a lot of control on the layout,
because paper layout and web layout have so different constraints.
 I would say that this is the reason of the "tweaking" of HTML at the
end of the 90's with
table-design and use of spacer.
Seems that a lot of tools are offering a "clean Word processor code"
that maybe one direction to
look at for you, another would be to use directly a web-based word
processor. As far as I remember
xinha and fck editor both claim to produce xthml code know.
Look around openoffice also there is some xthml convertors under fast
development.