[thelist] Web Development Machine

Andrew Kamm akamm at demicooper.com
Fri Jun 2 11:00:15 CDT 2006

> I believe there is software for the Mac OS that allows you to run windows
> within the Mac OS. I don't know how good it is or if it will allow you to run
> VS 2005 IIS 6 etc, but that would be the way to go.

Virtual PC is the one that I know of to run Windows on a Mac (while actually
in OSX).... it's pitiful. I've used in on an iMac G5 with 1250mb ram. As an
example, if you were to copy and paste a URL into the address bar, you
literally watch it spell out that URL one letter at a time (a little less
then a second each).

You get the idea.

--
Andrew Kamm