[thelist] Firefox, layers, form elements are showing through....

Ben Glassman bglassman at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 20:37:13 CDT 2006

On 6/2/06, Anthony Baratta <anthony at baratta.com> wrote:
> Anyone see this with Firefox before? Again, this is just a check boxes on the page.

I haven't seen this particular bug, however I have experience
something involving a hidden layer and checkboxes. The layer appeared
on top of the checkboxes, and when it was set back to hidden, the
checkboxes it appeared on top of disappeared. The solution was to move
the div off the screen (or at least the checkboxes) when it was
hidden.

dunno if that is at all useful.

possible you could hide the checkboxes when the layer is visible, but
that might be a kind of convoluted solition.

Ben