[thelist] Linux Reseller

Hershel Robinson hershel at galleryrobinson.com
Mon Jun 12 10:53:22 CDT 2006

This subject is brought up every few months. Now it's my turn.

I have a client with 4 sites and 3 hosts, only one of which we are happy
with. The main issue (with the bad host) is that email is not always
available--it goes out for a few hours a few times a year (at random).

I have sites at hostrocket.com and I am satisfied with the performance
and customer service. I also have a client with a site (but he doesn't
use email) at ICDsoft.com for 3 years and he's happy with the uptime and
support and price.

I see here:

http://www.webhostingjury.com/

that ICDsoft.com is rated quite well. They also provide (from their site
and my client's control panel) a very full-featured set of technologies.

I emailed them now twice to ask about mailing lists (they support EZMLM
but no web interface available) and they responded within 2 or 3 minutes
to both emails. Literally 2 or 3 minutes.

Anyone have any thoughts on this subject?

Thanks,
Hershel

--
Gallery Robinson Web Services