[thelist] Linux Reseller

M. Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Mon Jun 12 12:55:28 CDT 2006

For some clients, even for myself, occasional email outages are acceptable.
I just wait the few hours till it comes back online.

For those who really require always-on email access I'd recommend
outsourcing to a dedicated email hosting provider.

I currently have two clients subscribed on http://www.everyone.net/

Yes it costs more than the bundled email hosting that comes with web
hosting. But is $20/month really too much for a critical business tool?

regards.
-marc

Message from Hershel Robinson (6/12/2006 05:53 PM)

--
Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/