[thelist] Identifying Orphaned CSS Styles

Michael Dinowitz mdinowit at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 11:18:38 CDT 2006

This is a brute force approach but you can scan the entire site for any
class="" text and get the content of the attribute. Then you can compare
that list to the style sheets. Dreamweaver and some RegEx would do it nicely
(one of the very few things I'd use dreamweaver for).

I'm planning on doing the same thing myself very soon before I add in nifty
corners.

--
Michael Dinowitz
http://www.houseoffusion.com