[thelist] random image in flash -- tutorial?

Jeniffer C. Johnson lead at offlead.com
Thu Jun 15 15:29:28 CDT 2006

I'm looking at a project upcoming that will require loading an image at
random from a given directory into a flash animation. I have someone else
who can do most of the flash work, but we're looking for a tutorial or
something that can point us in the right direction for how to randomly
choose an image from a specified directory for use in the animation. I know
how to do this with PHP, but not in Flash. If anyone can give me a shove in
the proper direction, that would be very useful.

TIA,
Jeniffer

Jeniffer C. Johnson
OffLead Productions