[thelist] b2b interfaces

ben morrison morrison.ben at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 09:21:56 CDT 2006

On 6/16/06, Dan McCullough <dan.mccullough at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm kinda at a brickwall and need some ideas or suggestions for a b2b
> portal/website.  Mostly the people will input orders via webforms, no
> ecommerce, yes it will be encrypted communication, no cc, no bank.
> There will be saved orders, re orders, and order status, as well as
> materials for advertising/marketing.

Design is always a tricky question - what design do you like?

Could you be a bit more specific about what it is you are asking for,
is it designs that we like of b2b websites? I'm not sure wether we
need to know about encryption etc.

Have you looked at 37 signals products:

http://www.37signals.com/

ben