[thelist] Debugging Mode vs. Live Mode

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Fri Jun 16 13:36:59 CDT 2006

		   Actually, depending on the answers to some of those questions, you might not "screw in" the bulb at all... so they might be quite relevant after all :)

   Why not try a list dedicated to ASP.NET?  You'll have a much higher concentration of people who focus on that specific platform, and henceforth will probably be more likely to hear from someone who has been in a similar situation.

http://www.aspfriends.com
http://forums.asp.net

				From: "Rob Smith" rob.smith at lexjet.com

(Trying not to lose my patience)

All I was looking for was an explanation as to why I can't see my stuff
in live mode. Oh. I'm on day 3 of learning ASP.NET 2.0. What you know
you take for granted.

Metaphorically speaking, I don't think I need to get any more detailed
than asking how to screw in a light bulb. You guys want to know what
kind of bulb it is, who's the manufacturer, is it up to code, is it an
incandescent or halogen, is this for a lamp or ceiling mounted ambient
control device, what year is it from, who was the inventor, what did
they have for breakfast on June 14, 1975?

If I ask vague questions, it's probably because I don't know enough
about the issue at hand. I'm expecting vague answers, not a tongue
lashing.

About this [ ] close from hitting the unsubscribe feature,

Rob Smith
LexJet
rob.smith at lexjet.com
http://www.lexjet.com