[thelist] Blog Hosting

Steven Pierce steven.pierce at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 10:18:14 CDT 2006

I have used Hostgo.com and I have been very happy with the service.  They
answer
questions, usually in a couple of hours.  They have Apache, Perl, MySQL on
most of the
programs.  If you pay a total year upfront, it is cheaper.  I have used them
for about
5 years now.  They have a good siteadmin page also.

Good Luck...