[thelist] displaing a div within a page on click event

klute soundres9 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 20 11:01:48 CDT 2006

Hi All,

I am a total newbie when it comes to DHTML and was
hoping you can point me to the right direction:

I have a page that contains an HTML form and a link
under it. When a link is clicked I'd like to add a new
div (display extra non-dynamic content within some new
css div) on that same page following the form. If the
form was filled out prior to the click, I'd like to
keep the form data intact.

I assume that JavaScript would be used but I am not
certain. How would I accomplish this?

James